Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saban Brands & Marvista Return of the Power Rangers Promo 2010



So this is about a week old now, but I forgot to post it and share with those who haven't seen it yet. This is one intense and epic promo about Power Rangers. Only mistake it says it started on August 29, 1993 but it started on August 28, 1993. Watching this gets me more excited about Power Rangers return!

I like how they used so much footage from Disney seasons. The promo actually makes them look good. My only complaint is that they lacked Zeo, Turbo, Time Force, Dino Thunder, and RPM footage. T_T

1 comment:

  1. I thought the promo was okay. It could've been a lot better. My main complaint was how Operation Overdrive got most of the attention. And how it acted like Tzachor was the only good thing to come next year.

    ReplyDelete