Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Saban REGAINS Power Rangers!


Wow, I am just speechless right now. Seriously, this is like the biggest Power Rangers news ever. According to this article, and this one, Power Rangers now belongs to Saban, or known as Saban Brands now.

You know, I've been having a crappy year so far. But this just made my year! If Cheryl goes to PMC2, I'm writing her a letter to give to Saban, calling him god. I’ve actually been wondering about the future for Power Rangers earlier today, what’s after MMPRv2 and such….but I have never expected this. This really is probably the greatest thing ever to happen to Power Rangers.

This part of the second article caught my attention the most though:

“The “Power Rangers” program was most prominent in the mid-90s when it was first shown on Fox, but it has remained in production ever since and an 18th Season is in development now. That season will make its debut on Nickelodeon in the first quarter of 2011, the channel said.”


18th Season!? Does this more MMPRv2!? Or new season!? I don't know, but either way, I'm extremely happy about this!

Here's some bad news though: John Tzachor is returning...UGH! Why 'ugh?' Well you see, I was told that he was the reason why Power Rangers was very close to its Sentai counterpart, I was also told that he was the reason why Judd Lynn left? Well anyways, I hope that Lynn does return as well...and maybe Eddie? He did a fantastic job! Saban should bring him back!

2 comments:

  1. What does you think the size of the toys should be 5.5 or 4 inched

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of the people that is really happy that saban bought back power rangers and that it will come back next year the only problem i have is that the toys might be 4 inched if the want to show the fans that you are going to start strong with all the plans you have you should have the toys be 5.5 inched again

    ReplyDelete