Friday, November 6, 2009

My thoughts on Shinkenger


I personally feel Shinkenger will be considered one of the worst Sentai's ever I've ever seen, but I still watch it every week. One of the main reasons why I don't like it is because there really isn't a plot. It's about how Samurais have been fighting the Gedoushu for centuries, it tells how the newest team of Samurais fight them off. That's not a good plot. Hell, Go-Onger actually had a plot and not many people liked that series. There's unnecessary origamis, weapons and combinations, does any of that advance the plot in any way? And as I seem to recall this is Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, not Power Rangers Mystic Force. In other words, I'm saying there's too much Takeru/ShinkenRed focus and no character development for the others.


Of course, Sentai has been doing this for years, but atleast there was a decent plot. In my opinion, I think it's getting out of hand. Can we please go back to basics for Sentai, and same with Power Rangers if we had the chance? Although I am not liking Shinkenger as of now, I will still continue to watch and see if the show will please me. And yes, I am aware that most of you will not like my opinion right now but everyone has the right to there own opinion and I'm sure my opinion of Shinkenger will change throughout the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment