Sunday, August 8, 2010

A little announcement - WILL NOT be here next week!

Alright, so next Saturday, I will be venturing off to what is called "the happiest place on Earth." If you guessed Walt Disney World, you get a freakin' cookie. I have been forced to go there EVERY year since I was born. I feel bad announcing this on short notice. But I'm pretty sure you all will survive a good week and a half without me. Lol I will not be here from August 14th to August 23rd, 24th maybe. Nor will I have access to a computer. I have Blogger through my phone, but it's like sending it a text and it's just weird so I might not update, unless people want to hear about how Bugs Bunny, I mean, Mickey Mouse is doing. XD

2 comments:

  1. Have Fun.... I guess. I've been there once it's overrated to the 10th power. So good luck is more like it.

    ReplyDelete