Monday, May 31, 2010

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Day

It is brought to you by the fans of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight on Way Above Top Secret, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Day on July 3rd. Also, I don't mean to brag, but that's my birthday...so I'm really excited for my birthday now! xD

As of now, the activities planned for this special day:
- Video competition
- Fanfiction competition
- Banner competition
- Simultaneous episode watching with chat
- A GOOD chance that there wll be a live chat with Yvonne Arias/Maya!!

So if you'd like to participate in this event, please join Way Above Top Secret and check back often for any updates to this event. Also please spread the word around. We're all trying to make this day really big for the KRDK fandom. And don't forget to wish me a happy birthday! :D

1 comment: